Save on Parts and Service at Bellevue Nissan
Join For Free
Earn Points - Spend Them at Bellevue Nissan
- Points earned spend as dollars towards future servie visits or parts purchases
Joining means preloaded points for your next visit to Bellevue Nissan
- Earn with New Vehicle Purchases
- Earn with Service and Maintenance
- Earn with Parts and Labor
Earn additional points for shopping with Rewards+Plus!@
- Points earned from shopping at over 300 popular retailers
- Simply click "Shop Now" from your personal rewards website www.NissanOneToOneRewards.com
- Rewards+Plus purchases ready to spend in 30-45 days automatically
- Rewards+Plus points here are good for 24 months
One Point = One Dollar
- Earn points and spend them in our dealership!
- Use for parts or service and even towards your next vehicle!
- Rewards+Plus points can be used towards parts/service/labor or towards your next vehicle purchase!
One account per household!
- Service all your vehicles and earn rewards for any vehicle in your household
- All purchases mad throug the rewards website count towards adding points to your account
The Sky Is the Limit
As a One to One Rewards Member; you will earn a generous reward on all consumer-pay purchases, before tax, when you shop at Nissan's service, parts, or collision repair departments.
Your purchase points can be used to pay for your next visit to Nissan or the points can be accumulated.
Nissan Thanks You
The One to One Rewards program card is Nissan's way to thank you to our loyal customers and those who help Nissan prosper. We appreciate your business!
One to One Rewards points or dollars cannot be redeemed for cash. The One to One Reward program reserves the right to cancel or modify the program at any time.
Rewards+Plus at Nissan allows you to shop at over 300 prominent retail stores online. Each purchase earns bonus points that can be used at Nissan.
Earning More Points For Your Next Nissan Visit is Easy!
Here are the 3 easy steps for earning more points:
Login at www.nissanonetoonerewards.com
Click on rewards+plus button. View all discounts and special offers and start shopping! Your One to One Reward+Plus points will automatically post to your account 30-45 days from shipment of you online purchase. It is really that easy!
Check the one to One Rewards Program website regularly to track all retailer bonus points on the transaction History Page of the One to One Rewards Program website.
WHAT IS THE COST TO ENROLL?
The One to One Rewards program card costs you nothing. It is Nissan's way of rewarding out most valuable customers!
HOW CAN I EARN POINTS AT Nissan?
When you enroll in this program, we will pre-load your card with sales and service points. And every time you have a transaction at Nissan you will earn a percentage of your purchase back on your card. You can use your purchase points to pay for your next Nissan visit.
ARE THERE OTHER OPPORTUNITIES TO EARN POINTS?
Your rewards card allows you to shop over 300 leading retailers online only where each purchase earns you bonus points that can only be used at Nissan. To start shopping log in at www.NissanOneToOneRewards.com and click on "Rewards+Plus" button. View all discounts and special offers and START SHOPPING! Your points will automatically post to your account 30-45 days from shipment of your online purchase. It really is that easy!
IS THERE A CATCH?
Not at all! The One to One Rewards program card is our way of saying thank you for being a loyal member of the Nissan family. We value your business and thank you for your buying confidence!
WHERE CAN I SHOP?
We have partnered with hundreds of big name retailers, such as Best Buy, Target, Barnes & Nobles, etc. Shop online at one of our partners through your Nissan One to One Rewards account and receive owner points toward your Nissan. Let those points build up and use them at our dealership. If you were going to shop at those stores anyway, might as well get rewards for your vehicle!
HOW DO I MONITOR MY POINTS?
We keep track of your reward earnings each time you visit . You are also able to track your points by logging on to www.NissanOneToOneRewards.com.
PROGRAM RULES/TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Bellevue Nissan One To One Rewards Program
- Rewards dollars earned can be redeemed only at Bellevue Nissan
- Rewards dollars earned on card cannot be redeemed for cash; all returned items value will be applied to card (or deducted from)
- Cards available to customers of Bellevue Nissan only.
- One card per customer. Cards can be used for multiple vehicles in household.
- Rewards dollars earned through purchases will be available 30-45 days after purchase.
- Bellevue Nissan is not responsible for loss or theft of card.
- Service rewards dollars are earned at 3% of the total customer pay transaction less any fees or taxes in either parts or service transactions.
- Service rewards dollars earned at Bellevue Nissan can be redeemed for up to a maximum of 50% of your parts or service customer pay transaction for up to a maximum of $200 dollars in any one calendar year
- Bonus + Plus rewards dollars can be redeemed towards sales, service and part.
- Bellevue Nissan has the right to change the promotion and conditions at any time without notice.
- The One to One rewards program is not valid with any other promotion.
- Rewards dollars can not be used in conjunction with any other discounts or coupon specials. Bellevue Nissan reserves the right to determine redemption eligibility.
- Rewards dollars can not be accrued on body shop services, wholesale parts purchases, warranty, insurance or extended warranty or on maintenance plans.
- Members must present valid membership at time of purchase in order to accumulate rewards dollars.
- Participation in the program is available to Bellevue Nissan who are over 18 years old.
Bellevue Nissan may modify any of the terms and conditions governing the Nissan One To One Rewards Program-including, but not limited to, the methods through which incentive rewards dollars can be earned, how the program can be used, the value of the earned rewards dollars, the expiration date, at any time, without notice, even though these changes may affect the members ability to use the rewards dollars that have already been earned.
The Bellevue Nissan Rewards program has no pre-determined termination date and may continue until such time that Bellevue Nissan terminates the program, with no notice given. Accrued reward dollars do not constitute property of a member and have no value outside of the program. Member rewards dollars are credits that Bellevue Nissan may revoke at any time as set forth herein. Rewards dollars may not be exchanged for cash, assigned, bartered or transferred except as matter or otherwise by operation of law. Each program member is responsible for ensuring that the information in his/her account is accurate and kept current.
Abuse of the Nissan One to One Rewards program (including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of awards and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct, as determined by the Dealer in its sole judgment, any untoward or harassing behavior with reference to any Dealer employee or any refusal to honor Dealer employee's instructions) may result in cancellation of the member's account and future disqualification from program participation, and forfeiture of all rewards dollars accrued . Dealer reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorney's fees and court costs.
Limitation of liability governs that each program member accepts all responsibility for and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless Bellevue Nissan and each of their related companies (Nissan) and prospective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents and successors and assigns the Released Parties from and against any claims that may arise from actions taken by such Member or for any unauthorized access to member's account from a third party. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall the Released Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the program. By participating in the program, a member waives any and all rights to bring any claim or action related to such matters in any forum.