Better in Bellevue: Farmers Market!
Better in Bellevue: Farmers Market!
If you are looking for food and produce from local farmers and vendors, the Bellevue Farmers Market is the place to go! With the freshest food you can find, this farmers market truly lives up to our claim that everything is Better in Bellevue! So, for some farm fresh fruits, vegetables, and more, hop in your Nissan, grab your mask, and check out the Bellevue Farmers Market as there are only a few days left! Here is some more information!
Hours and Location
The Bellevue Farmers Market Weekly Walk-Through is open from 3:00PM to 7:00PM every Thursday until October 8th. That means September 24th, October 1st, and October 8th are the last three days! After that, it will be changing to Third Saturday Markets, which will take place on October 17th, November 21st, and December 19th. The hours of the Saturday market are 10:00AM to 2:00PM. Both of these Farmers Markets are located in the parking lot of Bellevue Presbyterian Church at 1717 Bellevue Way NE. There is plenty of parking available, so stop by for some Farm Fresh food!
About the Vendors
Each day the Bellevue Farmers Market is composed of a unique collection of vendors that offer a variety of items, such as seasonal fruits and vegetables, cut flowers, fresh meats, one-of-a-kind artisan goods, and tasty cuisines. All the vendors at the Bellevue Farmers Market grow or make the products they sell, and it all comes from within Washington state! The definition of Farm Fresh! So, if you are looking for specific ingredients, a nice grab-and-go meal, a gift for someone, or just want to take a stroll down the market, you are sure to be entertained and find exactly what you are looking for! Here is a full list of all the vendors who will be at the Bellevue Farmers Market!
Vendors are also allowing pre-orders to make the shopping experience even safer during these times. Only a select few are doing pre-orders, so here is the list:
- Alvarez Organic Farms
- Chehalis Valley Farm
- Hayton Farm Berries
- Kittitas Valley Greenhouse
- Skylight FarmsOur Family Farm
- Falafel Salem Food Truck
- St. Jude Tuna
Here is the link to where to pre-order your items from these wonderful vendors!
You can also order a Bellevue Farmers Market Box that has certain items inside! They can change in what is included depending on the week you go! Here’s a list of what each includes:
- BFM Box ($55)
- A selection of seasonal produce from vendors at the BFM. One box supplies fruits and vegetables for 2-4 people!
- One Dozen Farm Fresh Eggs ($9)
- Can be ordered separately or with the BFM Box!
- Bouquet of Fresh Flowers ($15)
- Fresh-cut seasonal flowers!
Here is the link to where you can order one of these Bellevue Farmers Market boxes!
With the conditions we are living in, it is important to keep everyone from customers to vendors safe when at the BFM. Here is the list of shopper guidelines:
- Stay home if you are (or think you are) sick. Stay home if you have (or think you have) been in contact with someone who is sick.
- Product self-selection is only allowed at certain vendor booths, please read the signs at each booth.
- Maintain 6 feet of space around you at all times.
- Face coverings are required inside the market. We offer curbside pickup if you cannot wear a mask. Learn more about the King County Health Department’s directive on wearing a face mask.
- No pets, only trained service animals allowed.
- Designate one shopper per household when possible.
- Make a shopping list.
- Bring reusable bags – these are permitted, but you will be the only person touching them.
- Look down and around for sidewalk markings when standing in lines and moving through the market.
- Consumption of food or drink inside the market is prohibited. Please plan to eat at home!
Here are some additional details on the market as well:
- No one is permitted into the market before 3pm.
- Sampling and eating at the market are strictly prohibited. Please plan to eat at home!
- Only a limited number of shoppers in the market at a time. Please follow the directions of market staff and volunteers.
- One entrance and one-way foot traffic. We will provide you a market map to help you find vendors to plan for a quick and efficient visit.
- Market activities including chef demonstrations, sponsor booths, non-profit tabling, market music, and kids programming are postponed until further notice.
For more information on the Bellevue Farmers Market, check out their website or Facebook! From all of us at Bellevue Nissan, we hope you’ll join us for the last few days of the Bellevue Farmers Market to keep finding out why it’s #BetterinBellevue!